Warranty – U.S. and Canada
BiGR Audio warrants to the original retail purchaser that the earphones shall be free against defects in materials or workmanship in the Product’s earphone external shell or in its earphone internal components for a period of one (1) years, from the date of purchase, if it is properly used and maintained. If this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, BiGR Audio, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, BiGR Audio at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, please contact our customer service group. You will be required to submit a copy of the original receipt via fax or email. The receipt must reflect that you are the original purchaser, the product was bought from an authorized BiGR Audio’s retailer, and the product is still within warranty. You will be issued a return authorization number (RA#) and asked to ship the defective product, together with proof of purchase and RA#, prepaid insured to the following address:
7130 Miramar Rd. Ste 100A
San Diego CA 92121
Freight collect shipments will be refused. Risk of loss or damage in transit is to be borne by the purchaser. Once BiGR Audio receives the defective product, a repair or replacement will be initiated.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover consequential damage to other components including earphone cable, adaptor jack, cleaning tool, airplane adaptor, additional ear tips, large or small carrying case. No such other components of or accessories of the Product are covered by this limited warranty. In addition, this limited warranty does not apply to any non-Company hardware product or any software; even if package is sold with the Product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from an authorized dealer.
- This limited warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another party.
- Bamboo Boxes - because of the nature of a natural product the bamboo boxes will warp, crack, split due to the environment they are in. therefore the boxes are not warranted as a part of the product and cannot and will not be considered warrantied items
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH CAN VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION AND COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. BiGR AUDIO’s RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. FOR US AND CANADIAN CUSTOMERS, BiGR AUDIO DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BiGR AUDIO DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES OR FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR WHICH BiGR AUDIO MAY BE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, AND/OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Outside the U.S. and Canada
The Warranty on this product if it is sold to a consumer outside of the United States and Canada shall comply with applicable law. To obtain any applicable warranty service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased this product, or the distributor that supplied this product.